COST is the longest-running European framework supporting trans-national cooperation among researchers, engineers and scholars across Europe.
Scientists and researchers from the 36 COST Member Countries and the Cooperating State can participate in science and technology networks known as COST Actions by:
- Submitting a proposal for a new COST Action
- Joining an existing COST Action
- Becoming a COST External Expert
- SESA (explained)
- COST Vademecum
- COST Action Management Monitoring and Final Assessment
- Guideline for Application
Additional information can be found at COST official website.